How to Upgrade Your Club Pogo Account to EA Network
Pogo accounts will become EA accounts. This means that you can now access every EA service, site, and game using a single account. You can keep your favorite games and friends in one place and use your account to log in to easports.com, origin.com, help.ea.com and other EA sites. Don’t be surprised if your Pogo account gets updated earlier than your friends because the process will occur at different times for various players. Here’s how you can upgrade your Pogo account to EA Network.
- You will see the screen below when it is your account’s turn for the update. Just click Continue to begin the update process.
- Sign in with your Pogo password and email to complete the process. You have to pick a new security question and password for your EA Network account. You will get an error message if your PC tries to log you in using your Pogo password. Delete your old password from the browser’s history. You can use the new security question to recover your EA Network account if you forget or lose your password.
- It’s done. You can now use your EA Network account to play your favorite games. This account works across all EA services, games, and sites.
After the update, if you want to change the security password, email address, or password you are using, you only need to visit Pogo.com and click My Account. You will be redirected to EA where you can make your desired changes.
What if you have multiple Pogo accounts that use the same email address?
You need to use a different email address for the other Pogo accounts you made. Here’s how you can do it.
- Go to www.pogo.com and sign in with your new password and current email address.
- Provide a different email address for every screen name you have. Remember which email is used for which screen name.
- That’s it. You’re good to go.
If there are Pogo accounts that you no longer want, the EA advisors can delete them for you. Recover your favorite accounts and work with an EA advisor to delete those that you’re not using. Take note of every Pogo account and email address you have. You need this information to log in to your account.
What if You Forgot Your Pogo Screen Name?
- Go to www.pogo.com and look for the Forgot Your Screen Name page. Input your email address.
- Check your email address. If it is linked to your Pogo account, you will get a list of your screen names, junk mail, and last time spam filters.
- If you are still missing your list, contact Pogo Support for Help.
What Changes Will this Update Bring?
Once your account is updated, you’ll log in using your new Pogo password and email address instead of your old password and Pogo screen name. Your email won’t be visible to others. Every Pogo account should be linked to a unique email address. Other Pogo accounts should be linked to a different email address. There’s no time limit for updating your Pogo account.